If you add some fruit to the pound cake, the cake must be more attractive and tasty.The total time for making this kind of cake is only 10 min. It is an easy way to enjoy the tasty.
- 1 package of frozen pound cake
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 3 cups blueberries
- 12 oz thawed well whipped topping
Chop the pound cake into 3 layers horizontally.
Cut some pound cake into some shapes that you would like with the help of a cookie cutter. Dice the rest of pound cake into small shapes.
Put about half of the pound cake dices on the bottom of a medium bowl. Then place the pound cake in distinctive shapes on the sides of the large bowl.
Put half of the well whipped topping and fruit on the top of the pound cake. Repeat the above procedure for another time.
Decorate it with some small shapes and your dish will look more adorable.
You can have it right away or store it in the refrigerator.
Look, it is quite easy to make your dessert colorful! Just have a try, and enjoy yourself.
Don’t you think this cheesecake is incredibly adorable? With cute raspberries on the top and the most delicious chocolate as one layer, it is surely a popular star. Prepare it for your party and your guests will definitely appreciate your cooking at the first sight of this cheesecake.
Actually, the recipe is quite simple. Now, let do it together!
The total time for making it is just about 1 min.
- 1 package cheesecake
- 1 oz melted milk chocolate
- 2.5 oz well whipping cream
- 3 oz chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Place the cheesecake on a plate
- Pour the well whipping cream into a medium bowl and heat it for about 50 seconds in the microwave until the cream begins to boil
- Add the chopped bittersweet chocolate into the bowl. Stir the mixture for 1 min until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate and cream mixture onto the top of cheesecake. In order to cover them evenly, tilt the plate to and fro. Place them aside for about 50 min.
- Next you need to garnish it. Put the milk chocolate on the top of cheesecake, place some raspberries onto it.
- Until now, you have succeeded in making this elegant chocolate with raspberries. Enjoy it right now or put it into the refrigerator. Take it out whenever you want to have a taste.
I bet you have never heard of such incredible cupcakes. In most people’s opinions, the stereotypes of cupcakes are sweet, with cream, fruit, sugar and something else. This special cupcake will subvert your impressions of ordinary cupcakes and redefine them! Let’s surprise your friends by serving them with this unusual cupcake! It is quite easy to prepare and takes you a little time. Be ready to accept the high praise from your friends!
1 tbsp melted butter
450 g flaky dough sheet, refrigerated
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp thyme leaves, dried
1/2 cup mixed vegetables, whatever to taste, cooked
1/3 cup mashed potatoes, dry
520 g chicken soup
Preheat the oven to 375. Spray 12 muffin cups in regular size with cooking spray.
Mix pepper, thyme, cooked vegetables, potatoes and soup in a medium bowl.
Unroll half of the dough. Spread half of the soup mixture over it. Roll them up from the shortest side. Pinch the edges to seal and cut it into 6 slices.
Put one slice in one muffin cups. Repeat the directions as above with the remaining soup mixture and dough.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until the surface of the cupcakes become golden brown.
Brush melted butter on the top of each cupcake. Transfer them to a serving plate.
This is another popular recipe of special pound cake. Which contains the sweet flavors of lollipops as well as the cake, both of which are people’s favorites. As a matter of fact, it is the best choice for parties. You can garnish it at your will and excites your friends at parties.
The total time for making this tasty food is about 20 min.
- 1 package pound cake
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Crushed cookies
- Crushed candies
- Crushed sprinkles
- 25 lollipop sticks
- Remove the brown pieces by trimming the top, sides and bottom of the pound cake. Cut the trimmed cake into small cubes.
- Place these cubes on the same layer of a medium cookie sheet. Insert each cube with a lollipop stick. Put them in the refrigerator and freeze them for about 1 hour.
- Then, place crushed cookies, candies and each type of sprinkles into another bowl. Just garnish these pops at your will.
- Put chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave until the chocolate begins to melt. It takes about 1 min. Continue to whisk them until they are well melted.
- Next dip every pop into the melted chocolate and scatter the mixture of these sprinkles, cookies and candies into the bowl. Put them onto the cookie sheet. Cool the pops down until they become firm for approximately 1 hour.
If you are a fan of the Big Bang Theory, you must be aware that Thursday is pizza’s day. Thus, why not have a role play and follow Sheldon’s life mode to have a delicious pizza on Thursday evening? Imagine that having the same food as the characters in the play while watching it, is it not funny? This is the classic Italian flavor, if you like Italian food, don’t miss it!
4 tbsp mozzarella cheese, fat-free, shredded
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
8 tbsp diced tomatoes, mixed up with Italian-style herbs
8 tbsp chicken breast, cut up
4 tbsp onion, cut up
4 tbsp bell pepper, diced
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp water
1 egg without folk
5 tbsp baking mix
Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a loaf pan in size of 8×4 inch with cooking spray.
Put garlic powder, water, baking mix and egg white in a small bowl and stir occasionally until they become blended. Spread the mixture in the pan.
Cook onion and bell pepper over medium to high heat in a nonstick skillet in size of 10 inches. Stir frequently until they become soft.
Add in Italian seasoning, tomatoes and chicken and continue cooking until they become hot.
Spoon the chicken mixture over the batter and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the surface of the pizza become golden brown. Loosen from sides with a knife.
Are you still rocking your brain about the gift for the Valentine’s Day or your boyfriend’s birthday? This cute sandwich biscuit will set fire to the sweetness and love between you and your boyfriends. I believe that their pleasant appearances and sweet taste will leave a deep impression on everyone.
- Granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp whipping cream
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups flour
- Red food color, liquid
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 tbsp softened butter
- 8 tbsp powdered sugar
- Put the whipping cream, 1 cup butter and flour in a medium bowl. Mix them up. Cover them with plastic wrap. Freeze for about an hour or until they become firm.
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Then, on lightly floured flat surface, roll 1/3 of dough into 1/8-inch thick at a time. (Keep other dough refrigerated until rolling.)
- Cut thick dough with a heart shaped cutter. Cover a broad piece of wax paper with sugar generously. Move the uncooked biscuits to wax paper. Turn the biscuits in order to make both sides are covered with granulated sugar. Place them on a cookie sheet. Stab each biscuit with fork about 5 times.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes or until the biscuits become set. Wait for 1 minute to cool them. Remove them from the cookie sheet and set aside for about 15 minutes to cool them completely.
- Beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until they are smooth. Add in vanilla and continue beating until they become fluffy. Arrange frosting into 6 small bowls evenly. Add the same amount of food color to each of the bowls.
- Spread about 1 tsp frosting on the bottom of every cooled biscuit. Cover frosting with another biscuit and press them together gently.
With the summer coming, ice-cream becomes more and more popular because of its making people cool. It is a perfect partner for any party. Maybe for the next birthday party, you can choose to make a special and meaningful birthday cake instead of ordering an ordinary one. It must be the most unforgettable birthday you have ever had.
- 5/4 cups chocolate fudge topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups chopped malted milk ball sweets, or more if desired
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp baking cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tbsp flour
- Preheat the oven to 350. Then, grease and lightly a pan whose size is 9×3 inches, both the bottom and the side. Put salt, baking soda, sugar and flour in a big bowl and mix them up. Add in vanilla, vinegar, oil and water and stir vigorously for a minute or until they are totally blended. Pour them into the pan immediately.
- Bake the mixture for about half an hour. Set aside for about an hour to cool completely.
- Spread one cup fudge topping on the top of the cake. Refrigerate the cake about an hour or until topping becomes firm. Mix the chopped sweets and ice cream up in a bowl and spread them over the top of the cake. Refrigerate the cake about four hours or until the ice cream becomes firm.
- Beat whipping cream in a chilled bowl with an electric blender quickly until it stiff.
- Place the cake on a serving plate and cover it with whipped cream. Melt 4 tbsp fudge topping and sprinkle over whipped cream.
- Garnish the cake with the additional sweets as you like.
Chocolate, vanilla and cocoa are three amazing ingredients that all kinds of cakes may contain any or all of them. I have to declare that this cake is really a masterpiece because it combines these three ingredients together. Chocolate, vanilla and cocoa are already for rocking your any parties, let alone banana’s accession. By the way, you can change banana into any kind of fruit or vegetables in you desire.
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package pie filling mix and vanilla instant pudding, for four serving size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tbsp baking cocoa, unsweetened
- 5 tbsp milk
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp baking mix
- 4 tbsp fudge topping or chocolate
- 2 bananas, medium size
- Beat milk and dry pudding mix in a medium bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes on low speed. Stop beating when they are thoroughly blended. Add whipped topping in and get them covered. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Then, grease and flour a round cake pan that in size of 9 inches. Place all the ingredients of dessert in a big bowl and beat them for half minute with an electric mixer on low speed. At the same time, scrap the bowl constantly. Beat for another 4 minutes on medium speed meanwhile scrap the bowl occasionally. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and transfer them to a serving plate. Wait for about 1 hour to to cool the cake completely.
- Decorate the cake with bananas and pudding and sprinkle with chocolate topping before serving.
Tarts have been popular in every corner of the world since its birth. But, I bet you have never seen any tarts with cream topping. They are perfect desserts when you feel a little hungry. Soft filling surround with crispy skin brings you a delightful enjoyment in your first bite. The banana slices are not only for garnishment, but adding fresh and sweet flavor to the tarts.
- 6 tbsp aerosol whipped cream
- 6 tbsp ice cream topping
- 6 graham cracker crusts
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 85 g pie filling mix and vanilla pudding
- Put milk and pudding mix in a sauce pan in size of 2 quarts. Mix them up. Cook them over medium heat until boiling. At the same time, stir occasionally. Stop heating, cover pudding with plastic wrap. Press all air out. Wait for 30 minutes to cool it. Refrigerate for 60 minutes or until pudding becomes slightly firm.
- Arrange the banana slices in the bottom of the crusts. Place 4 tbsp pudding into each crust. Refrigerate more than 2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with fudge topping on each tart. Squeeze whipped cream on the top of each tart and sprinkle with cinnamon. Arrange the remaining banana slices on the serving as you like.
You must have been tiring of cakes that are only with cream topping on it. You can tell by the name of the cake that has strawberry and yogurt fillings in it. Fresh sliced strawberries sandwiched between soft cake layers and yummy yogurt frosting make this cake a hit.
- 170 g strawberry yogurt
- 3 eggs without yolk
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 15 tbsp water
- 1 box white cake mix
Frosting and Toppings
- Fresh mint leaves
- 20 sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 containers vanilla frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Then, grease and flour the pan.
- Put all the ingredients of cake in a big bowl and beat them with an electric mixer for half minute on low speed. Beat another 2 minutes on medium speed and pour them into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Wait for 10 minutes to cool them. Transfer the cake to a cooling rack. Set aside for 1 hour to cool it completely.
- Cut the cake crosswise into 3 tiers. Put one tier on a serving plate. Spread 8 tbsp frosting on it. Place half strawberry slices on frosting. Repeat the directions as above with the remaining strawberries, 8 tbsp frosting and another cake tier. Cover them with the third tier of cake. Spread the top and sides of the cake with frosting.
- Cover the cake loosely and refrigerate more than 2 hours to chill it. Garnish the cake with mint leaves before serving.