Cool mint sandwiched between sweet chocolate glaze and fudge brownies, it’s a super classic and delicious cake, right? In a hot summer afternoon, you stay at home and serve yourself such a cool and tasty cake. Wow, how enjoyable it is!
- 80 g brownie mix
- A right amount of water
- A right amount of vegetable oil
- A right amount of eggs
- 1/8 tsp green food color
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 50 g softened cream cheese
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 3 tbsp softened margarine or butter
- 8 tbsp powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 375. Grease the bottom of the pan in size of 9 inches with cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients of brownie in a big bowl and mix them up. Bake dough until set. Cool completely.
- Mix up all the ingredients of filling in a big bowl with an electric blender at medium speed. Stop beating until smooth. Spread filling over cooled brownies. Freeze them about an hour.
- At the same time, heat all the ingredients in a nonstick sauce pan in size of 2 quarts over medium to low heat. Stir them occasionally until they become melted and smooth. Cool for ten minutes.
- Spread topping over filling. Freeze them uncovered about two hours. Wait at room temperature for about ten minutes before cutting. If desired, cut into bars before serving.