Tarts have been popular in every corner of the world since its birth. But, I bet you have never seen any tarts with cream topping. They are perfect desserts when you feel a little hungry. Soft filling surround with crispy skin brings you a delightful enjoyment in your first bite. The banana slices are not only for garnishment, but adding fresh and sweet flavor to the tarts.
- 6 tbsp aerosol whipped cream
- 6 tbsp ice cream topping
- 6 graham cracker crusts
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 85 g pie filling mix and vanilla pudding
- Put milk and pudding mix in a sauce pan in size of 2 quarts. Mix them up. Cook them over medium heat until boiling. At the same time, stir occasionally. Stop heating, cover pudding with plastic wrap. Press all air out. Wait for 30 minutes to cool it. Refrigerate for 60 minutes or until pudding becomes slightly firm.
- Arrange the banana slices in the bottom of the crusts. Place 4 tbsp pudding into each crust. Refrigerate more than 2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with fudge topping on each tart. Squeeze whipped cream on the top of each tart and sprinkle with cinnamon. Arrange the remaining banana slices on the serving as you like.