As a brownies lover, you can not miss this classic recipe mixing with semisweet chocolate, yummy vanilla and other sophisticated but wonderful treats. It’s a brilliant choice to bring them to an excursion or picnic. They are small in size but full of energy!
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 lb fudge brownie mix
- 2-3 tsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cream liqueur
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp chopped margarine or butter
- 1 tsp chopped margarine or butter
- 30 g chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 375. Grease the bottom of the pan in size of 13×9 inches. Combine all the ingredients of brownie in a big bowl. Beat until mixed with a spoon or mixer. Spread dough in the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 or stop baking until set and start pulling away from the sides of the pan. Cool completely.
- Beat 8 tbsp butter in a small bowl until fluffy and light. Add sugar, cream liqueur, vanilla and enough milk. Beat until blended. Spread the mixture over cooled bough.
- Put 1 tsp butter and semisweet chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the glaze for half a minute on high heat. Stir them occasionally until they are melted and smooth.
- Spread the glaze over the brownies. Freeze them half an hour or until they become firm. Cut into bars before serving.