Chocolate, vanilla and cocoa are three amazing ingredients that all kinds of cakes may contain any or all of them. I have to declare that this cake is really a masterpiece because it combines these three ingredients together. Chocolate, vanilla and cocoa are already for rocking your any parties, let alone banana’s accession. By the way, you can change banana into any kind of fruit or vegetables in you desire.
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package pie filling mix and vanilla instant pudding, for four serving size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tbsp baking cocoa, unsweetened
- 5 tbsp milk
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp baking mix
- 4 tbsp fudge topping or chocolate
- 2 bananas, medium size
- Beat milk and dry pudding mix in a medium bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes on low speed. Stop beating when they are thoroughly blended. Add whipped topping in and get them covered. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Then, grease and flour a round cake pan that in size of 9 inches. Place all the ingredients of dessert in a big bowl and beat them for half minute with an electric mixer on low speed. At the same time, scrap the bowl constantly. Beat for another 4 minutes on medium speed meanwhile scrap the bowl occasionally. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and transfer them to a serving plate. Wait for about 1 hour to to cool the cake completely.
- Decorate the cake with bananas and pudding and sprinkle with chocolate topping before serving.