This is another popular recipe of special pound cake. Which contains the sweet flavors of lollipops as well as the cake, both of which are people’s favorites. As a matter of fact, it is the best choice for parties. You can garnish it at your will and excites your friends at parties.
The total time for making this tasty food is about 20 min.
- 1 package pound cake
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Crushed cookies
- Crushed candies
- Crushed sprinkles
- 25 lollipop sticks
- Remove the brown pieces by trimming the top, sides and bottom of the pound cake. Cut the trimmed cake into small cubes.
- Place these cubes on the same layer of a medium cookie sheet. Insert each cube with a lollipop stick. Put them in the refrigerator and freeze them for about 1 hour.
- Then, place crushed cookies, candies and each type of sprinkles into another bowl. Just garnish these pops at your will.
- Put chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave until the chocolate begins to melt. It takes about 1 min. Continue to whisk them until they are well melted.
- Next dip every pop into the melted chocolate and scatter the mixture of these sprinkles, cookies and candies into the bowl. Put them onto the cookie sheet. Cool the pops down until they become firm for approximately 1 hour.