You must have been tiring of cakes that are only with cream topping on it. You can tell by the name of the cake that has strawberry and yogurt fillings in it. Fresh sliced strawberries sandwiched between soft cake layers and yummy yogurt frosting make this cake a hit.
- 170 g strawberry yogurt
- 3 eggs without yolk
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 15 tbsp water
- 1 box white cake mix
Frosting and Toppings
- Fresh mint leaves
- 20 sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 containers vanilla frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Then, grease and flour the pan.
- Put all the ingredients of cake in a big bowl and beat them with an electric mixer for half minute on low speed. Beat another 2 minutes on medium speed and pour them into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Wait for 10 minutes to cool them. Transfer the cake to a cooling rack. Set aside for 1 hour to cool it completely.
- Cut the cake crosswise into 3 tiers. Put one tier on a serving plate. Spread 8 tbsp frosting on it. Place half strawberry slices on frosting. Repeat the directions as above with the remaining strawberries, 8 tbsp frosting and another cake tier. Cover them with the third tier of cake. Spread the top and sides of the cake with frosting.
- Cover the cake loosely and refrigerate more than 2 hours to chill it. Garnish the cake with mint leaves before serving.