The flavor of sweet always brings people the feeling of satisfying and sweet, especially for women and kids. This delicious dessert combines the sweet flavor of frosting and mix together, with adorable and delicious cookies decorated on it. Make it for your children, and you will get a big smile on return!
The total time to make it is about 2 hours. But you need not to worry about the procedure. Actually it is an easier recipe for you.
- 1 box cake mix
- 2 oz water
- 24 ice cream cones with flat bottom
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz vegetable oil
- 12 oz well stirred fluffy white frosting
- 24 patted dry maraschino cherries
- 24 pirouette cookies in tubular shapes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix the cake mix, 1 oz water, 4 oz oil and 3 eggs together in a bowl. Then pour a part of mixture into half of the ice cream cones with each one half filled. Put cones in the muffin pan.
- Cool down the rest batter in the refrigerator. You may use it to make another 12 cones.
- Bake them for about 25 min. If the toothpick which has been inserted in the center of the cone comes out right away, take these cones to the cooling rack and cool them down completely.
- Make another 12 cones in this way with the rest cones and batter.
- Finally, you need to frost these cakes. Chop cookies in half and then stick 2 cookies in each cake. Now, put a cherry on the top of each cake.
Now that you have finished all the procedure. Have a taste of this delicacy, and tell us how delicious it is!