With the summer coming, ice-cream becomes more and more popular because of its making people cool. It is a perfect partner for any party. Maybe for the next birthday party, you can choose to make a special and meaningful birthday cake instead of ordering an ordinary one. It must be the most unforgettable birthday you have ever had.
- 5/4 cups chocolate fudge topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups chopped malted milk ball sweets, or more if desired
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp baking cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tbsp flour
- Preheat the oven to 350. Then, grease and lightly a pan whose size is 9×3 inches, both the bottom and the side. Put salt, baking soda, sugar and flour in a big bowl and mix them up. Add in vanilla, vinegar, oil and water and stir vigorously for a minute or until they are totally blended. Pour them into the pan immediately.
- Bake the mixture for about half an hour. Set aside for about an hour to cool completely.
- Spread one cup fudge topping on the top of the cake. Refrigerate the cake about an hour or until topping becomes firm. Mix the chopped sweets and ice cream up in a bowl and spread them over the top of the cake. Refrigerate the cake about four hours or until the ice cream becomes firm.
- Beat whipping cream in a chilled bowl with an electric blender quickly until it stiff.
- Place the cake on a serving plate and cover it with whipped cream. Melt 4 tbsp fudge topping and sprinkle over whipped cream.
- Garnish the cake with the additional sweets as you like.