Don’t you think this cheesecake is incredibly adorable? With cute raspberries on the top and the most delicious chocolate as one layer, it is surely a popular star. Prepare it for your party and your guests will definitely appreciate your cooking at the first sight of this cheesecake.
Actually, the recipe is quite simple. Now, let do it together!
The total time for making it is just about 1 min.
- 1 package cheesecake
- 1 oz melted milk chocolate
- 2.5 oz well whipping cream
- 3 oz chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Place the cheesecake on a plate
- Pour the well whipping cream into a medium bowl and heat it for about 50 seconds in the microwave until the cream begins to boil
- Add the chopped bittersweet chocolate into the bowl. Stir the mixture for 1 min until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate and cream mixture onto the top of cheesecake. In order to cover them evenly, tilt the plate to and fro. Place them aside for about 50 min.
- Next you need to garnish it. Put the milk chocolate on the top of cheesecake, place some raspberries onto it.
- Until now, you have succeeded in making this elegant chocolate with raspberries. Enjoy it right now or put it into the refrigerator. Take it out whenever you want to have a taste.